Dead or Alive II £9 pers spin - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Dead or Alive II £9 pers spin

Mentholdan

After my big win yesterday I decided to attack D O A II at £9 a spin. I had around 250 spins at it and didn't bonus once. On the other hand, the base game pays very well at that stake, lines of 5 show up more often than say at 90p a spin, throwing up wins of 1 2 and 3 hundred quid. But not the premium symbols. The number of 5 in a line wins is clearly better at the higher stake. 

So I wagered in the region of £2500 and lost about £60 in all looking for the elusive £9 bonus. Had I got it I would have gone for the most volatile bonus and probably won bugger all. 

In all I wouldn't put anyone off chasing the £9 bonus seeing as the base game pays so well, when you think of it I could have done 60 or 70 spins at 90p and won bugger all and ended up with the same balance. 

£9 a spin is a huge stake on that game imo what was your huge win yesterday mate? New on here sorry I probably could find the win if you posted it yesterday but not at all technology savvy and forum life is a not my forte 🙈

3 minutes ago, Pablo5787 said:

£9 a spin is a huge stake on that game imo what was your huge win yesterday mate? New on here sorry I probably could find the win if you posted it yesterday but not at all technology savvy and forum life is a not my forte 🙈

It was £2100 on Book of the Irish on a £5 stake. As for DOA II had I been £90 down after 10 spins I would have stopped. I must have had at least 20 teases on it too. 

Is book of Irish the one that’s in the bookies also has pie gamble? If so I was up 180 last Friday on that then blew it back also another 200 was wasted been out drinking and get greedy gambling when like that haha but that’s a great win hope you cashed out 

1 hour ago, Stepandstop said:

I won £708 off 9p few months ago and very stupidly told the wife who didn’t waste anytime spending it on silly things like cusions 🤮🤮🤮god I hate IKEA 

Hmm, imagine that on £9 🙏🙏🙏

I'm not in a million years suggesting to anyone to play it at £9 a go but...    If I won a jackpot of say £500 on another game, I'd probably have a bash at 10 spins for £9 especially knowing how Liberal the game is with wilds In the base game, I think you'd be unlucky to lose the whole £90. It could be a game for say 4 like minded people to each ante up say £250 maybe once a month and give it a bash. Imagine getting 2 bonuses in those first100 spins, you Coul cover you're arse by doing the least volatile bonus game as well, if you didn't show a profit your losses would surely be minimal?? 

I think its vital to understand that the win ratio seems to be higher at the max stake. 

You only have to see the big win compilation videos to see DOA2 is a micro stakes only game. Its always tiny money that massive tens of thousands x multiplier

25 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

£9 a spin?! Damn.... I do less than that in a session!!

Trust me, I can't afford to do a £9 spin session either, my intension was to have 10 spins afrer picking up a nice win earlier. The base game paid so well that I just kept going. In the end I managed about 250 spins. At no point during the session was I down more than £90.

If anyone out there is in a position to do a £9 spin session I'd be interested to know how the base game paid and or did it bonus. I'll have a other bash when the opportunity arises, I'm not going to waste my recent win trying. 😁

57 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Trust me, I can't afford to do a £9 spin session either, my intension was to have 10 spins afrer picking up a nice win earlier. The base game paid so well that I just kept going. In the end I managed about 250 spins. At no point during the session was I down more than £90.

If anyone out there is in a position to do a £9 spin session I'd be interested to know how the base game paid and or did it bonus. I'll have a other bash when the opportunity arises, I'm not going to waste my recent win trying. 😁

Haha! If I could afford to do £9 a spin, then I’d have no cause to gamble...! I like my 20p plays every couple of weeks, I try a tenner and see how I get on. 

I used to play £2 a spin but it got too costly. It was also sometimes frustrating, I might stick £20 in and within a minute I may have turned it into £80 but..... I wanted to play. The sensible thing is to get up and cash out but my arse hadn’t even warmed the seat and my gambling fun was over!

Archived