The Robbery of Free Spins - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

The Robbery of Free Spins

I’m sure others feel the same but I must say we all know it’s a £500 jackpot we’re playing for and accept that, but....

I got 50 free spins on Super Star Turns today and hit £500 using only 15, 35 free spins down the toilet, can’t help but feel a little cheated?

Oh, well I’ll console myself with the aforementioned £500.

Was that on the Ultra Premium Play? Those free spins have a very high value and 25 is often enough. On the standard £2, 50 is just enough. Ultra Premium Play on the 10k jackpots would be brilliant..Not seen it yet. 

Oh, and a little side note. The free spins on many SG slots (Star Turns, Reels of Gold etc.) are independent from each other. Many other companies the entire free spins bonus is predetermined, but not on these. So if the jackpot was bigger, you really would have had 35 spins spare.

6 hours ago, StopandStep said:

Was that on the Ultra Premium Play? Those free spins have a very high value and 25 is often enough. On the standard £2, 50 is just enough. Ultra Premium Play on the 10k jackpots would be brilliant..Not seen it yet. 

Oh, and a little side note. The free spins on many SG slots (Star Turns, Reels of Gold etc.) are independent from each other. Many other companies the entire free spins bonus is predetermined, but not on these. So if the jackpot was bigger, you really would have had 35 spins spare.

Yes mate ultra play, some of the wins are sky high. Just watched your vid playing it in “normal mode” and it’s night and day really, having said that I have had it take over £200 in ultra mode just to give me a shot 😮...

didnt know that the free spins were independent, cheers for the info and yes on a 10k machine you could get plenty on that basis.

I know what you are saying I already had £35 in the bank got the jackpot on the middle but only got £465 and lost 3 spins due to the £500 maximum rule

• 2 weeks later...

Happens a lot, in the past few weeks i've had it numerous times on Well Well Well game. One of the times it only took 4 spins to hit Jackpot, as you say you almost feel cheated not to be able to use all those other spins!

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 3:21 PM, TheKingInTheNorth said:

I’m sure others feel the same but I must say we all know it’s a £500 jackpot we’re playing for and accept that, but....

I got 50 free spins on Super Star Turns today and hit £500 using only 15, 35 free spins down the toilet, can’t help but feel a little cheated?

Oh, well I’ll console myself with the aforementioned £500.

Yes same happened to me last week stopped with 7 spins to spareF60F820B-A298-44FD-B412-14BDD36740CD.thumb.jpeg.3b4f2e04e515c4d9df5abe1088ce9d13.jpeg

Archived