Cheated by Rainbow Riches! - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Cheated by Rainbow Riches!

Pots of Gold is currently my favourite slot on £2 Premium Play. I always try to play one with the highest pots, so £500 gold, £300 silver and £127 bronze seemed like a good choice. 

After a bit of play the pots had built up to the values above. A win of £130 rolled in on the reels awarding the Lucky Clover bonus, any multiplier will do for a massive win... It landed on the pots and paid bronze! 
As the win was below £130, it had the bonus guarantee and paid £130 instead of the bronze pot value, but it reset the bronze down to £50! 

I felt a bit cheated as the pots accumulate out of the percentage and it didn't actually pay the pot but reset it anyway.

That's bad but at least it gave you the extra £3 you would have been down thanks to the bonus guarantee (generous to a fault these bookies). Didn't the same kind of thing used to happen all the time on Star Wars when you got the bomb in the hole on the community bonus it would automatically drop a pot that was often lower than the cash you had accumulated during the battle?

Bad description but hopefully anyone who has played the game gets the gist of what I mean  

Archived