DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS - General Discussion - Stop and Step

DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS

Stepandstop

Well it’s been over 2 weeks with all this DAVO v ROCKNROLLA episode about whos fake and whos not 

just noticed that stop and step keeps showing his deposits and withdrawals. Do you think it’s now time for ALL these streamers who have proved there not fake to now finish showing there transactions 

always knew Darren was genuine 👍

Couldn’t care less to be honest. Always knew Darren was pretty genuine as he’s the only one who plays all types from bookies to online.

I don’t really watch anyone else as they are either faking it or they are solely using affiliate cash (which I hate as they are leeching off of vulnerable people (i.e. addicts)).

Im not saying Darren doesn’t get affiliate coin as well and it’s not my business but the approach is different and puts his channel across as likeable, enjoyable and in touch with reality.

For me the likes of RnRolla, Rhostien, The (arse) Bandit et all are just attention seeking welts at best and at worst are facilitating gambling addiction and profiting from it, don’t give them the time of day.

Rant Ends.... 🤣🤣

Rhostein is the worst of the lot. Lebowski is clearly bullshitting as well. Fairly sure rocknrolla isn't entirely genuine too

On 6/29/2019 at 1:47 PM, DaveM said:

Rhostein is the worst of the lot. Lebowski is clearly bullshitting as well. Fairly sure rocknrolla isn't entirely genuine too

I have never watched Rhostein but I gave him a try for 1 min gave me a headache !

Think I will keep with Stop and Step and Slotlady 

Archived