Football is bent - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Football is bent

Mentholdan

When betting on any medium be sure to take In to account that there has to be a result that suits the sponsors and advertisers and the medium, or sports governing body.  Eg, you will NEVER get a champions League final between say Ajax V Porto. The final of such a competition is worth mega millions to all concerned and a final that nobody wants to watch will never happen. The powers that be can and will manipulate the final result to assure the outcome they desire. 

In short, all sport is bent, especially boxing, snooker etc, sports with the minimum participants are much easier to manipulate. 

Couldn’t agree more especially in the snooker world championship they have number 1 and 2 seeds in separate halves of the draw and hope they meet in the final 🤮🤮

just do an open draw like the FA CUP 

Okay I do kind of see your point, but I cant say I agree with it. Leicester won the premiership? Does that mean the higher sponsors didnt get their way?

Yes, maybe people would be less inclined to watch a champions league final between Ipswich town and hertha Berlin, but that's not the reason they dont get there. The reason they dont get there is because of the quality of players. Do you really think 11 players plus subs in champs league semis would throw the match happily? Word wouldn't be kept secret. Illuminati not confirmed here I'm afraid!

No I don't think 11 players and subs etc can throw a match and you are clearly not reading the post thoroughly. 

Sports with a minimum of contestants can and are and HAVE been manipulated, "fixed". 

Leicester City are owned by one of the richest owners in the world, King Power, who also I might add are steadily building their equine empire to rival ALL OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST RACEHORSE OWNERS. 

If you read my initial post carefully I said "the powers that be" not the players of a team of many. 

Let's say for example you decide to stage a charity celebrity sports competition, it's the semi final stage and the four celebs left in are George Clooney V Bradley Walsh, and Al Pacino V Ben Shephard, you have a 25.000 seater stadium booked for the final and tickets are £100 each, what would your instructions be to the referee, linesmen, judges, VAR panel etc? Everybody loves an underdog, except the sponsors, advertisers, TV companies, kit companies, bookies etc. Why are Man City Premier League champions? , Money, mostly. 

IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY MONEY MONEY, AND MONEY = POWER = CONTROL. Just ask Sepp Blatter, he took the piss out of everybody because he was untouchable. He paid hundreds of thousands to manipulate votes. 

Beckhams red card against Argentina, Rooney against Portugal and the Ronaldo "wink". Gazza in the World Cup Semi Final, missing the final if England had won, not to mention Gazzas reaction for the rest of that match. What a coincidence that the best player in the team is sent off on each occasion. Lampards goal A YARD OVER THE LINE England V Germany at a crucial time of the game. 

Thierry Henry pushed the ball into the net with his hand in a vital qualifier Ireland V France?? If you were a tournament organiser who would you want to go through, Ireland or France? 

I'll tell you what, at least its a bloody good job fruit machines aren't fixed. 

Archived