21 May, Todays Video (Drops of Gold) - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

21 May, Todays Video (Drops of Gold)

What a brutalising that was for Darren!

£128 to get a shot and then the gambles went badly wrong at the critical time.

One of the reasons I like the S&S channel is the honesty to put these truly horrific sessions on YouTube rather than burying them and joining the ever growing “Hey, look at me win” uploads!

Its important that ppl see both sides of the coin and Darren does do that unlike some who just want to show a “rollercoaster” where in the end they come out smiling and smoking cigars (thinking the likes of the bandit here)...

Its obvious to me that generally Darren has good control (me? I’d have been all in today after that run 🤣) although I’m sure he sometimes goes over the top.

Im also pretty sure that he gambled what he can afford from wherever that source is (not anyone’s business but his, maybe it’s all affiliate cash or maybe he’s a lotto winner? Who knows?)

so bad luck today Darren, hopefully a luckier day tomorrow and some cash back....

I've had 2 x £2 bonuses on fishing frenzy and 1 x £2 bonus on eye of horus in the last 2 days, all three paid £4 each. 

My horse selections aren't consistent at the moment, I'm getting winners but just a tiny profit. The fact of the matter is you will always have bad spells, you just have to ride it out. 

7 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

I've had 2 x £2 bonuses on fishing frenzy and 1 x £2 bonus on eye of horus in the last 2 days, all three paid £4 each. 

My horse selections aren't consistent at the moment, I'm getting winners but just a tiny profit. The fact of the matter is you will always have bad spells, you just have to ride it out. 

Ouch, I was playing eye of "horrors" last week, £60 on 50p; no bonus. £100 on £1"no bonus. £150 at £2 got 2 bonuses one paid £12 the other £4.  Sometimes they just play terrible.

The drops of gold video reminds me of when I used to do the old fortune spins. I played reels of gold at £30-£50 and spend hundreds in minutes for no entertainment whatsoever! Gambling is mostly lose, if you're very lucky you may break even or walk away with a profit sometimes, but kudos to Darren for showing two sides of the coin.

Well I head home tomorrow from holiday. Hopefully online slots will bring me some luck when i get back since I have not played in few weeks lol not holding my breath

Archived