#OpenedupmyeyestoGambing# - Introductions - Stop and Step

#OpenedupmyeyestoGambing#

theeflash1

I am a complete Green Horn to "Actually studying Slots"... And Not losing all of my Bloody Money......Sorry Rant.....Nice to meet you all....I'm Kennybhoy aka theeflash1.....I read your messages with Hope and anticipation, as too my 1st tussle with Online slots and even better my local High street....I still think people play Each Way Nudger or Steppa.....

Yours Respectfully..😏😊☺️

Theeflash1...

(any tips and or pointers will result in " The Blogs Windfall...")

11 hours ago, theeflash1 said:

I am a complete Green Horn to "Actually studying Slots"... And Not losing all of my Bloody Money......Sorry Rant.....Nice to meet you all....I'm Kennybhoy aka theeflash1.....I read your messages with Hope and anticipation, as too my 1st tussle with Online slots and even better my local High street....I still think people play Each Way Nudger or Steppa.....

Yours Respectfully..😏😊☺️

Theeflash1...

(any tips and or pointers will result in " The Blogs Windfall...")

Welcome...

If you’re going to play slots, here’s my tips:

1. Avoid compensated games (e.g. fixed) and stick to random only

2. Realise That it’s still a machine with a pre set % return

3. There’s no such thing as a pro slot player no matter what some clowns try to tell you on social media

4. Sometimes you’ll win big but mostly you’ll lose (just make sure it’s only a little)

and the Golden Rule...

5. Have fun, enjoy and ONLY GAMBLE WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!

23 hours ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

Welcome...

If you’re going to play slots, here’s my tips:

1. Avoid compensated games (e.g. fixed) and stick to random only

2. Realise That it’s still a machine with a pre set % return

3. There’s no such thing as a pro slot player no matter what some clowns try to tell you on social media

4. Sometimes you’ll win big but mostly you’ll lose (just make sure it’s only a little)

and the Golden Rule...

5. Have fun, enjoy and ONLY GAMBLE WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!

Compensated can be reasonably profitable if you catch the game at the right time. 

Nice to meet you buddy 👍

Not sure how old you are but I started playing fruit machines in the 90s. In those days you could actually play the thing, hold and nudge what you want, play the feature until it blows you out, or maybe collect a low win if you’re still on the same quid when you just took the £3 max before it paid tokens...

Don’t get me wrong, the FOBTs are fruit machines on steroids in my opinion, but there’s no interaction. My much better half could do as good a job as me, there’s no skill involved. However when we went to our local seafront arcade, she didn’t have much of a clue what was happening and had to ask me what to do whilst playing The Simpsons Homer’s Meltdown.

And, after saying all that, she ended £9 up and I was £7 down.... dagnammit....

Ps, I’ve not been on for a while (new job) but I said in an earlier post that I remember the tune when you got nudges on Each Way Nudger!!

On 5/22/2019 at 9:41 PM, CommunitySlots89 said:

Compensated can be reasonably profitable if you catch the game at the right time. 

So are you one of those that hover around like a vulture watching folk do their bolx then swoop in? 🤣🙈

• 3 weeks later...

Archived