What should I (try to) film - £100 Jackpot Fruit Machines - Stop and Step

What should I (try to) film

I'm working away in North Wales and have the option to stop at the arcade in Rhyl tomorrow. If I can get away with filming what games should I choose?

Never been in an arcade in my life and have no idea what games they have. I think to be a good streamer is like being a good DJ, you can't just play what YOU like. 

If you're recording it for YouTube, try and find a game that has a lot of bonuses, features and gambles so there's hopefully a lot going on. Don't forget to post a link when it's done 🙂

My filming attempt didn't work. I didn't know the venues I was in so was attempting covert filming which was fine for not being challenged but was not directed at the right part of the screen. Think I could perfect it with practice though.

As for the games I was trying the 100 lines on golden key, batman, and 100 to 1 with a little success then dropping back. Went from 20 up to about 30 down. As I was dropping in to negative on that stuck 50 in the 500 jackpot next to it and from about 16 quid on luck of the irish hit 180! Loaded another 40 into the 100 jp for a total of 150 invested across both machines and with a bit of play on sticky pots rainbow King hit back to back gold pots. Someone will suffer on that as the silver and gold pots show 100 and bronze 76 but the machine has paid!! Left the arcade 299 up.

New arcade lost 100 on same game with same scenario on pots over 70 on bronze and 100 the other two. Then quite a bit of pain on big foot and home sweet home. Must have put in 500 to 600 across the machines and only after finally hitting a decent win on big foot took 320 out.

Not sure exactly how much I went in with but think I ended the day about 70 up.

Might try openly filming in the pub today as I'm off to Liverpool

• 1 month later...

I made second attempt at covert filming for what would have been a great video yesterday but it wasn't angled correctly and stopped recording after 2 of 15 minutes. Four decent wins including a jackpot on Golden Pharaoh - all 5 scatter pyramids and up to the top for 25 spins.
If anyone else fancies trying it out I'm trying to film with phone in shirt pocket. Once perfected should get away with filming even in places that don't like you doing it. Need to have it pointing much further across than you think and or stand further to the right assuming your shirt pocket is on the left

Not sure why you need to do convert filming

why not just openly film I can’t see what the problem can be at worse they will ask you to stop

but my guess 90% of places won’t mind

As mjl5656 says, just openly film. Most places just give you a funny look but leave you alone. It does feel odd at first talking to yourself (my first bookies videos were silent), but eventually you don't care. 

12 hours ago, StopandStep said:

As mjl5656 says, just openly film. Most places just give you a funny look but leave you alone. It does feel odd at first talking to yourself (my first bookies videos were silent), but eventually you don't care. 

Nowadays nobody turns a hair. You can walk down my high street with a piss pot on your head and nobody would give you a second look. 

12 hours ago, StopandStep said:

They didn't have talking pictures in those days did they 😁😁😁

Archived