William Hill and Bet Fred - Compensaited Games - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

William Hill and Bet Fred - Compensaited Games

mjl5656

I have noticed that more and more games in the above bookies which used to be random are now Compensaited (Fixed)

so always best to check if going in above shops

The £2 game isn't but the fortune spins ones are! I haven't played many and only noticed when someone pointed it out in the video. Luck O' the Irish is also compensated on fortune spins, so I assume all of the ones in William Hill will be.

I've got to say, I'm disappointed with the lack of innovation from WH/fred terminals. The ladbrokes/coral ones have a mixture of fortune play and some interesting games like black knight community. I'd love to see that in a vid, but never had any luck on that game in arcades or bookies

games like black knight community. I'd love to see that in a vid,

As the shops are a lot more quiet now, I'll try and play 2 at the same time to get a community, otherwise it's a pretty boring game to make a video out of.

Theres a lot of poor games out there, but yes as theres no real bonus and when it lands it pays about 5x on my experience on an fobt, maybe only a good vid if you have 2 or 3 to yourself.

You questioned fishing freezys popularity in another vid, I'm guessing it's due to rtp being high, although it's super volatile and not one of my faves

On 4/13/2019 at 8:39 PM, StopandStep said:

As the shops are a lot more quiet now, I'll try and play 2 at the same time to get a community, otherwise it's a pretty boring game to make a video out of.

I saw the black knight bit in last nights video, yeah doesnt really work well and trying to show 2 machines doesn't work either after showing the jackpot at £250 on a £2 stake I'm going to steer clear, not worth it at all.

Are all the repeats predetermined, I imagine that is, but acades too as you're paying £1 for the repeat chance in an arcade?

Are all the repeats predetermined, I imagine that is, but acades too as you're paying £1 for the repeat chance in an arcade?

£1 stake will be half the prize values, same as in the bookies. The repeat is pre-determined, so it doesn't matter what you press.

21 hours ago, StopandStep said:

£1 stake will be half the prize values, same as in the bookies. The repeat is pre-determined, so it doesn't matter what you press.

Cheers, I meant the repeat in arcades tend to charge you £1 bet for the repeat chance (whereas the bookies black knight it's a free repeat). Is it still predetermined in the arcades?

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2019 at 9:50 PM, StopandStep said:

Yes, still predetermined, they are both compensated games. I've not noticed about the cost of the repeat though.

Can’t say I have noticed that

15 hours ago, mjl5656 said:

Can’t say I have noticed that

Not in the bookies,  but on the arcade version. I hadn't noticed, until I noticed there was a cancel option for the repeat chance. Thought I was going crazy, until I checked a on a jackpot brothers YouTube video; 

Check 30.30, it's the same on the other games in the video too. Sorry could find an SnS video with the £100 jackpot.

4 hours ago, The crisp man said:

Not in the bookies,  but on the arcade version. I hadn't noticed, until I noticed there was a cancel option for the repeat chance. Thought I was going crazy, until I checked a on a jackpot brothers YouTube video; 

Check 30.30, it's the same on the other games in the video too. Sorry could find an SnS video with the £100 jackpot.

Thanks for posting 

i have never seen that 3 reel version of Rainbow, definitely not in my local arcade 

It surely has to take the £1 off you for successful repeat otherwise its 200 from 1 which excess the maximum win per stake.
Ive managed to press cancel on the repeat chance before while trying to skip a screen bit as its pre determined I assumed/hoped it wasn't a repeat anyway

Archived