Black Knight Evolution 20p stake - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Black Knight Evolution 20p stake

Philko87

Didn’t manage to get a photo of this so there’s no reason for you to take my word - but Black Knight Evolution just did a £125 bonus for me on 20p stake - all the reels opened full and a total of about 33 super spins. 

By far the biggest stake multiplier I’ve ever had in an Arcade. Such a volatile game, it’s crazy how much it can do when it kicks off. 

• Like 3

I remember getting an £88 win on 20p on Spartacus 100 spins and pressing the gamble for £500, the very next press was a full row of Spartacus symbols and I gambled that to £500, it was essentially £1000 for 2 20p spins. 

• Like 2

Yeah I’m hoping for an online release too.

That sort of setup couldn’t really happen on £2 or even £1 play because it’d likely do jackpot before the super spins even began. Be nice to see the real potential of the bonus with no upper limit.

6 hours ago, Philko87 said:

Yeah I’m hoping for an online release too.

That sort of setup couldn’t really happen on £2 or even £1 play because it’d likely do jackpot before the super spins even began. Be nice to see the real potential of the bonus with no upper limit.

I think they’d ruin it online like with most FOBT games. I wish they would just remove the limit on FOBT and let you win say up to 2500x on £2.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tom579017 said:

I think they’d ruin it online like with most FOBT games. I wish they would just remove the limit on FOBT and let you win say up to 2500x on £2.

I’ve always wondered why the FOBTs don’t do what the old £25 jackpot machines did - when it hits the limit, it takes a credit from you and carries on.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another very nice hit on 20p play today. I’ll stop posting these now as I know most people aren’t really fussed about low stakes 🤣 

IMG_0265.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Philko87 said:

Another very nice hit on 20p play today. I’ll stop posting these now as I know most people aren’t really fussed about low stakes 🤣 

IMG_0265.jpeg

I’d have gambled that for 50 spins! 

54 minutes ago, Tom579017 said:

I’d have gambled that for 50 spins! 

I was tempted to bash for 40 spins as it was the tiniest red segment, but I collected. If it donked I’d probably still be there now trying to get the chance again. 

• 6 months later...