Horror show in Coral yesterday Betfred today - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Horror show in Coral yesterday Betfred today

After a few weeks of gradually increasing my bank to nearly £700 in my wallet, very nearly paid £500 into my bank account. Unfortunately the cash point machine was out of action and queue was too long for counter.

So popped into Coral and got a bit carried away on £2 spins, Lightning Force, Sun Kissed and as I now know the really shitty Sahara Riches: Cash Collect. No bonuses £400 went in barely 40 mins. What a horrible session.

Anyway today popped into Betfred and was chatting to a regular who was bashing Fishing Fortune on £2 spins. He had no luck and told me he had pumped in about £300 before bailing out. Very unusually for me decided to follow on and duly lost another £200. That was £500 without a bonus on that slot. What a fucking disgrace, the jackpot is restricted to £500 and that slot rarely gets any where near paying that.

Thoroughly pissed off that things sort of conspired against me and very disappointed to drop £600 in two days for no bonuses at all. Anyway good news is that is me done playing slots for a few months. There is only so much punishment one can take.

Edited by StopandStep
Fixed link

Same stories in my local corals. Bookies will be finished by 2030 they cashing in while they can. Reason i only take down 25£ max when i do go down which is normally every day. Most of time i put £10 in and see what happens and play 20p 50p. Regular i get it up to £30 to £50 but then get greedy and up the stake to £1 then it goes. I did this yesterday with £10 and took it up to £55 on 20p and 50p stake winning gambles and free spins. I up it to 1£ and lost nearly stright away. Other people in on £2 ago and pumping in 400 or 500 each and nothing. Low stakes for me from now on.

Putting 10£ in and taking 50£ out i should look at it as a days work. 

Edited by Skipper
  • Like 1

Yeah, I can't see much evidence that playing everything at £2 is they way to go. I've noticed that:

Lightning Forces scales well on £1 and £2 stakes. I've had a jackpot on £1 stakes several times. 50p not so good.

Sun Kissed scales will pay half a jackpot on £1 stakes (£300-350 on occasions). It doesn't scale well on 50p, wins often in the £20-30 range.

Napoleon scales evenly on all stakes.

Magpie Mayhem must be played on £2 stakes for each-way pay and even then,. rarely pays a jackpot.

After the general RTP reduction to 91% since lockdown, some of the newer bookie slots have reduced RTP even more, lots of small wins in the base game and crappy bonus game wins the order of the day. Worryingly Betfred have introduced a new slot with top RTP 89% and another where the top RTP is 88% unless some special feature is chosen for 90%. Coral have just introduced a new slot with top RTP 90% and also reduced Burn'em 777's  from 95% to 92%.

Watching yesterdays S&S video. 50 spins Luck of the Irish Gold Spins, what a a rancid slot. Horrible play continuously blocking the 2nd reel with stacked top symbol which never seems to pay a line.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well popped into Coral yesterday and played some new boat game called Reel-em in! hook,line&sinker. Another Light and Wonder slot which fuck me takes hundreds to bonus and then just doesn't pay enough. I played another fish based slot the one where the top bit opens with a golden fisherman, which when I finally triggered the bonus it paid ZERO. I have to remind myself these fobts have a jackpot limit of £500 for fucks sake.

Today tried Betfred again. Played Napoleon for a bonus which paid £18 and Big Fishing Fortune, which as usual took ages to bonus and paid £98 for £2 stake.

I've managed one £500 jackpot all year and many shite bonuses. I've noticed hardly anyone seems to be playing these rip-off bookie fobts round my way and I just can't do it any more. Even the S&S videos of the £500 fobts are so boring I've stopped watching. Time for an extended break...

I know the feeling, I can barely hit a bonus for love nor money, and when I do it plays naff all.

I’m not enjoying them at all at the moment, in fact they just frustrate me. I’m joining you in taking a break, maybe I’ll be back for a flutter in a month or two.

I don't think it matters how much someone puts in before you, although I did have ago on rainbow riches and got 3 lep bonus for £70, although I don't know how much my mate put in first

I was in coral yesterday, turned £200 into £1450. I’ve always been a brave/careless gambler in which I gamble everything for £500 or 100 spins. 

I ended up getting 4 jackpots 3 from kings honor and 1 from pots of gold. I don’t play the newer games they are rubbish. 

6 hours ago, Tom579017 said:

I was in coral yesterday, turned £200 into £1450. I’ve always been a brave/careless gambler in which I gamble everything for £500 or 100 spins. 

I ended up getting 4 jackpots 3 from kings honor and 1 from pots of gold. I don’t play the newer games they are rubbish. 

can you lend me a tenner??? till pay day, cheers

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Chicken dinner said:

can you lend me a tenner??? till pay day, cheers

Yes mate, send me all your bank details, address and mothers maiden name.

Hope these places get shut down soon. In my local staff asking every one if they are ok with there betting because of the new face recognition tech they just got. The staff are getting annoying as well.

Edited by Skipper

• 1 month later...

Now Coral staff is asking for people second name for the face recgonistion cameras. I heard it to get VIP member for regulas but no they are not getting my 2nd name.

41 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Now Coral staff is asking for people second name for the face recgonistion cameras. I heard it to get VIP member for regulas but no they are not getting my 2nd name.

That seems overly intrusive, but also pointless as they can’t verify the name you’re giving is correct. I bet there’s plenty of people called Hugh Jass on their register…

just reading through the thread, it must be 2 months now since I last played slots. It doesn’t reflect in my bank balance though, you always find something to waste your money on. Speaking of which, it’s Friday so pub night for me and Ms Haze.

1 hour ago, BlindHaze said:

That seems overly intrusive, but also pointless as they can’t verify the name you’re giving is correct. I bet there’s plenty of people called Hugh Jass on their register…

just reading through the thread, it must be 2 months now since I last played slots. It doesn’t reflect in my bank balance though, you always find something to waste your money on. Speaking of which, it’s Friday so pub night for me and Ms Haze.

I only go in with 10 or 15 a day as i go out for a walk. I do try and get in 4 mile a day though even if i win or loose with the 10er 😛 I won 300 other week from £10 and still got £100 after buying a new keyboard and mouce. But yeah they are getting stupid. I wont lie about my 2nd name but will say that i dont wont to give it to you.  

• 4 months later...

I find if someone has lost on a machine and put in loads , no point in following them as machine in on take mode, I’ve followed friends, my mate put in £400 once lost the lot not bonus 

l put in £280 after before l got the bonus it paid £48 that’s one bonus of £48 for nearly £700