spartacus wilds - Big Wins - Stop and Step

spartacus wilds

lukaso

Just had it today first time playing for years.... rtp 94%

it was 8 spins and first spin it landed rolling wilds dropping each wild reel - amazing

when it dropped the 4th reel I knew it was jackpot anyway but I was not expecting 5th reel !!!

sparta.jpg

• Like 2

I just had a similar full screen of wilds on a fobt.  I think it's called "prawn to be wild". It was £1 stake, and I got 4 scatters for 15 spins.  It seemed ok initially then when it got to the 6 or 7th free spins, I had first reel and 5th reel all wilds.  As anyone who plays this, they'll know once the prawns appears, the shell then opens up to determine where the wilds lands on reels 2 to 4.  When that started to spin, I got a "king prawn" right in the center, then reels 2 to 4 all turned wilds.  With reels 1 and 5 already all wilds, I had a full screen of wilds and it just payed the 500.

Edited by Partytimearena

That looks great! Well done. 

20 hours ago, Partytimearena said:

I just had a similar full screen of wilds on a fobt.  I think it's called "prawn to be wild". It was £1 stake, and I got 4 scatters for 15 spins.  It seemed ok initially then when it got to the 6 or 7th free spins, I had first reel and 5th reel all wilds.  As anyone who plays this, they'll know once the prawns appears, the shell then opens up to determine where the wilds lands on reels 2 to 4.  When that started to spin, I got a "king prawn" right in the center, then reels 2 to 4 all turned wilds.  With reels 1 and 5 already all wilds, I had a full screen of wilds and it just payed the 500.

I've never got on with Prawn to be Wild, but I haven't given it much of a chance.