Winning and losing! - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Winning and losing!

Speny45

I was playing yesterday on and off all day won £90 of a £15 deposit might be small but made me happy then i went on a different site and put it all back! Any body else done a similar thing? And is anybody else annoyed with the times which they give you your money back!  

What annoys me the most is when you play a game once and it pays you out, then every time you play it after it sucks you dry, centurion and King Kong cash for example.

Been there done that! And got the t shirt! King kong is a big one for that! Centurion gave me 3 teases with the little guy with the flag the other day!! 

Same here played centurion a few days ago only deposited £30 won over £200 was as happy as a pig in sh👌T played agin yesterday and today and totally sucked me dry I’ve had the same on the goonies bloody game lol 😂 

My problem is that I like to play. I could stick £20 in and a minute later I’ve turned it into £100. It’s satisfying, but not satisfying enough, especially my arse hasn’t yet warmed up the seat...

On 4/11/2019 at 11:23 PM, viedd85 said:

What annoys me the most is when you play a game once and it pays you out, then every time you play it after it sucks you dry, centurion and King Kong cash for example.

centurion is Now Compensaited in the bookies so best to avoid

Archived