Great escape - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Great escape

47 minutes ago, OK Apricot said:

Are you looking for a pat on the back? Don't care how much money you have, why are you putting that much through a gaming machine 🤔

Be it right or wrong what people do with their own money is entirely up to them. It’s not for others to judge.  Is it really any worse than an ex prime minister borrowing 800k for a favour or another millionaire minister fiddling his tax returns?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

Be it right or wrong what people do with their own money is entirely up to them. It’s not for others to judge.  Is it really any worse than an ex prime minister borrowing 800k for a favour or another millionaire minister fiddling his tax returns?

Thank you Mentholdan.  The post was about I never thought I'd get what I lost and won in the end.  £600 profit.  It just amazed me with that first £40 from the second withdrawal (£500) I would go on to won what I lost previously and go on to make a profit for the day.  Everything played well (black knight community actually repeated the 4 times that was offered, first was a 160 to 320, then the 250 to 500, then 2x £100 repeated).  The main culprit for the 1400 lost initially was that Thai flower clone, lotus flower or something.  It just played really bad, took 00s for the spin on the wheel, (then just gives multiplyer, x1 70% of the times).  I know I will lose this money, "but not today", as Tom Cruise said in TopGun Maverick.

• Like 1

Hmm, I’ve deposited £500 on line and lost the lot more times than I can remember. Then a month or so ago I lent my niece £20 and when she paid me back she deposited it into my account. I thought sod it, I’ll just deposit it on Betfair and play some small stakes. I started off with 20p spins and gradually upped the stake after a win and eventually cashed out 7k. Another time PP gifted me £5 credit and I cashed out £1700. Big deposits mostly mean big losses.

On 1/25/2023 at 7:32 PM, Mentholdan said:

💯👍🏻💯💥💯💥💯💥