Lady of Avalon - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Lady of Avalon

Blind Haze got me on to this slot when we met up at Golders Green last year. As far as I know it’s only available invv by Ladbrokes “I’d love to see Darren give this game a bash sometime” It pays very regularly in the base game, you’d struggle to do 10 £1 spins and not get a win. On this particular bonus I got the second best symbol and was just hoping for a few 3X symbols at best but it decided to throw up all 5.

Happy Days. 😀

B97C6CF2-2C09-4650-959D-34484BDDB347.jpeg

1 minute ago, Mentholdan said:

Blind Haze got me on to this slot when we met up at Golders Green last year. As far as I know it’s only available invv by Ladbrokes “I’d love to see Darren give this game a bash sometime” It pays very regularly in the base game, you’d struggle to do 10 £1 spins and not get a win. On this particular bonus I got the second best symbol and was just hoping for a few 3X symbols at best but it decided to throw up all 5.

Happy Days. 😀

B97C6CF2-2C09-4650-959D-34484BDDB347.jpeg

30C85424-D2BD-457A-AB42-AA1AA27C5722.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

30C85424-D2BD-457A-AB42-AA1AA27C5722.jpeg

Wow, congrats! I’ve always had a little bit of luck in the past on that game, but never that much! Make sure you withdraw it to your card otherwise you can’t spend it in the bar 😉 

23 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Wow, congrats! I’ve always had a little bit of luck in the past on that game, but never that much! Make sure you withdraw it to your card otherwise you can’t spend it in the bar 😉 

Yeah, cash is not king in Golders Green 😂😂, cheers mate