WHERE IS DARREN - General Discussion - Stop and Step

WHERE IS DARREN

Cucumber man

Hi, sorry for the lack of updates on here. I basically had a bad virus for the last 10 days, so decided to leave this weeks videos as I was just coughing nonstop. I'll be back on Monday 🙂 - I feel better, but I still can't shake this cough!
I did post an update on Twitter (@stopandstep), but I know not everyone uses that platform. 

Oh Darren thank god you’re ok, well that cough is a common thing at the moment, get yourself well covonia is good and try lemon and honey hot drink…..

come back when you’re well don’t rush 

Get well soon mate 

regards

Gary

p.s I don’t have twitter and Facebook 🙈

Quite a lot of people have been coming down with this 'bug' where its either continuous coughing and feeling like death itself or its non-stop sneezing which I can add is not the best of things. As its in December everyone is coming down with something, wouldn't surprise me if half of Britain has it by now with all this Living Crisis shenanigans and having to choose between food or heating its bonkers. But I hope you're doing alright Darren 🙂

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Loxstock said:

Quite a lot of people have been coming down with this 'bug' where its either continuous coughing and feeling like death itself or its non-stop sneezing which I can add is not the best of things. As its in December everyone is coming down with something, wouldn't surprise me if half of Britain has it by now with all this Living Crisis shenanigans and having to choose between food or heating its bonkers. But I hope you're doing alright Darren 🙂

Certain people i no have this I wonder what it could be....

Edited by Skipper

4 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

It could all be down to the phone masts 😂😂😂

You be laughing when truth comes out one day. Think it the ones what getting tested and jabbed in my opinion. What are you shoving up your nose and been injected with then complain of been ill.

Edited by Skipper