Fury of odin 25p stake - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Fury of odin 25p stake

Esk Rod

10 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

That’s the Christmas booze sorted! Great win! 🙂 

How is your back. Any better or Is Ms Haze doing her Florence Nightingale. Do you have hopes for England tonight🤔 

I cannot get any win at all on slots lately. Checked bank this morn think i need to calm down till after xmas. Unless any of my footie bets come up of course

16 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

How is your back. Any better or Is Ms Haze doing her Florence Nightingale. Do you have hopes for England tonight🤔 

I cannot get any win at all on slots lately. Checked bank this morn think i need to calm down till after xmas. Unless any of my footie bets come up of course

Hey Cazza, my back’s still playing up. It’s not too bad when I’m upright, I can get about fairly comfortably, but it’s moving from sitting to standing or lying to standing which gives me the most grief. I actually took a day off my pills yesterday just so I could have a drink in the evening. Probably ill advised, but it’s Christmas..!

Ms Haze is a lifesaver. One of the first things she did was to move the mattress from the spare room on top of our bed, as it was too low for me to get into bed otherwise!

It’d be unexpected but not necessarily a shock if England get through. We put in a very good display against Senegal in the last round, and the team that goes on to win the World Cup tends to improve as the tournament goes on. If we win tonight, then we can dream….

I’ve had no luck on the slots either, I gave up about a week ago. I’d stick in £20-£30 for 20p play and nothing would happen. That kind of thing puts me on tilt which is a bad sign. I don’t mind losing, it’s inevitable in the long run, but at least give me some play for my money!

Ms Haze is a keeper that's why you're marrying her. She sounds lovely.

Oh I've lost way too much this month already need to really calm down.  Although i am Scottish I'm not in the anybody but England to win camp. But they have played better last few games. Yesterday game though Brazil and Neymar with that fancyfeet carry on with his penalty. I've watched most but not all games.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...