Racing tomorrow - Page 2 - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Racing tomorrow

Mentholdan

Well he won, got tired on the run in but he had been off the track for a while. The first and second pulled well clear of the rest of the field. Waiting for an email from trainer and hear what he has to say.

• 3 weeks later...

Richhill is down to run in the 2.35  at Kelso on Friday, current 6/4 favourite. The ground isn’t ideal and the distance is a little short of what he would prefer but he’s 10 lb better in than the next horse so fingers crossed, if he runs of course.

Disappointing run on Friday beaten into second at odds on. He was giving the winner half a stone and the third horse was 16 lengths back in third so not all doom and gloom. He can bounce back.

• 3 weeks later...

Richhill will NOT be running at Cheltenham. He is to be aimed at a £100k race at Sandown on the 29th of April. The horse he beat on his penultimate race “Chillinlikeavillain “ ran a couple of days ago and won by 12 lengths so the form is still looking very very good. Anyone who backed it ante post for Cheltenham should get their money back.

33 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Richhill will NOT be running at Cheltenham. He is to be aimed at a £100k race at Sandown on the 29th of April. The horse he beat on his penultimate race “Chillinlikeavillain “ ran a couple of days ago and won by 12 lengths so the form is still looking very very good. Anyone who backed it ante post for Cheltenham should get their money back.

Yeah i got my money back yest for one of the bets i placed. One still sitting in my open bets. I assume its because i put it on before NRNB

10 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

I hope it hasn’t cost you too much. Obviously there’s no guarantee he’ll run at Sandown on the 29th but that’s the aim.

Oh not at all just the £1 each way i mentioned to you a while back at 66/1. Hopefully he'll run next month