Fortune spins speed? - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Fortune spins speed?

Skipper

I thought the new slots spins was going to have a longer break between spins. Why have they bought out fortune spins which you can spend just as fast as fortune spins any way. If any even normal spins spin way faster then be for.

They need to make money. I haven't been in a bookies much since the change. I have money in my pocket I don't know what to do with lol. I don't like the fact if you lose 200 on a slot you have now way now of making the money back up. Roulette was the only way. So now I find the few times I've been I'm playing 50p slots because I don't want to lose much as you can't get back. Stop and step seems to be doing quite well on the new slots... 

Before the stakes were lowered to £2, all category B2 games (Roulette and Fortune Spins) required a mandatory minimum of 20 seconds between wagers. Category B3 games did not have this minimum and have always had a maximum stake of £2. Since the change, the bookies introduced £2 Roulette and Premium Play slots as category B3 games. This is why the wheel spin animation in 20p Roulette is faster than previously. It would not surprise me either if the speed on the slots were also increased.

That's how I understand it anyway.

the roulettes were b2 category games as were fortune spins..the game had to last 20 secs minimum.Now they are b3 category don't need to last 20 seconds

Archived