Meet up - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Meet up

Mentholdan

I had a meet up with “Blind Haze” in London yesterday . Whilst there we had the “obligatory” visit to Ladbrokes, we both played the same game which i’d never heard of “Lady of Avalon”  A fiver in each I think he showed a small profit and I cashed out £45 so thanks Blind Haze for introducing me to that one. A funny anecdote from the pub we visited, I ordered a Stella for him and a bitter for me, only to be told they don’t sell bitter ???? so I just had a coke, I handed the barman a £10 note, only to be informed they don’t take cash, card only????? I mean come on, a pub that doesn’t sell “beer” and doesn’t take cash, what is this world coming to???

Anyway maybe we can arrange another meet up in the future with a few more from here and even get Darren to turn up??

• Like 1

I’m always hesitant to recommend a game in case it’s crap, but glad it paid! 😆

Either I’m getting old and times have changed, or that pub was a bit unusual. The beer selection wasn’t the best, especially considering they didn’t have any bitter. I usually steer clear of Stella because it’s dangerous, but I’m ok with 2 pints of it.

Had a great time yesterday, definitely up for doing it again. Perhaps we should research the pubs before we pick a venue next time though…! 😉 

36 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Went in to Ladbrokes to put my lucky 15 on this morning and popped the odd £2.50p in my pocket into the machine to play Lady of Avalon again. Below is the result. 😀

D3867792-408C-4682-BD31-7F9E2345F786.jpeg

Wow, is that 50p stake? That’s another great win! Long may it continue! 😁

36 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

36 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Yup, I had a few wins on 20p so upped it to 50p for a dozen spins and got the bonus and a full screen of queens.

2 hours ago, cazza6565 said:

And my invite is where 🤔🤔

Im joking of course, would love it but you guys are too far away. @Mentholdan think we are becoming a cashless society. 

Cash is king and always will be for me. Next they’ll be dropping SAS troops behind enemy lines with a debit card sewn into their belts? 😂😂😂