Vote now - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Vote now

Chicken dinner

should I put this game on the banned list??? reasons to do so include poor bonuses, getting lots of spins on the dial only for them to be multipliers, getting what I thought was 6 free spins but the lag was so bad it moved to x2 

Screenshot_20220817-112624.png

Screenshot_20220817-111828.png

Screenshot_20220817-111310.png

Screenshot_20220817-110846.png

Screenshot_20220817-031049.png

Screenshot_20220816-020155.png

Screenshot_20220816-013453.png

Screenshot_20220816-012617.png

Screenshot_20220816-012159.png

12 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Wow, that game looks awful. I’d probably leave it alone, but there’s a nagging part of me that would think it’s got to pay sometime….. some day….. maybe….

That game is woeful. i bet Ms haze has the same thought  someday maybe my man will get a big win 🤗

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

That game is woeful. i bet Ms haze has the same thought  someday maybe my man will get a big win 🤗

Haha! Thanks Cazza 🙂 I think it’s unlikely on my 20p stake, but I must remember to do the lottery this weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Put all the games on your band list. With the spiralling cost of electricity for business , there is only one way arcades and betting shops are going to pass on their rising overheads to customers and that’s by altering the odds. RTP ‘s will be lowered and as a result your bonus win will get even worse. 

It’s self perpetuating - as cost of living rises people get desperate and go in looking for a big win to help make ends meet, this uses more electricity which compounds the problem. 

in a world where you cannot win long term I think there should be a massive sign above the FOBT telling people that the odds have recently changed, not having to go looking for it on the info screen.