Subscribers only ? And Blind Haze, erm... - Page 2 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Subscribers only ? And Blind Haze, erm...

Ian Hislop

5 hours ago, Skipper said:

Yes defo been shadow banned on youtube and my facebook. Sneaky cheeky way of banning you with out telling. Surely thats some kind of human rights right their been broken.

I'm certain you haven't been banned! Could you send me a message on here with your youtube channel name and I can take a look?

On 7/31/2022 at 3:25 PM, Mentholdan said:

I can’t stand him either, drives me up the wall. Each to his own as they say. Apparently Darren was his flat mate for a while, he must have the patience of a saint😀.  Im sure he’s a very nice friendly guy but not my cup of tea, his streams that is.

He's actually a nice guy, but this is going back about 20 years. 
@blindhaze Thank you very much for modding 🙂 
@Ian Hislop I hope you can chat in the next live stream. If you can send me a message with your YouTube name I might be able to see what the problem is, and then hopefully fix it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StopandStep said:

I'm certain you haven't been banned! Could you send me a message on here with your youtube channel name and I can take a look?

I will send you a PM but shadow band and banned are completely different and its a new thing. A lot of content creators getting shadow banned for saying certain words. You can still comment and see your comment while logged in but others cant. If you log out and look at the comment and its gone. Its a sneaky new way to ban you and have your freedom of speech taken away.

I tried sending you a message but it keeps saying i cant send StopandStep a message. It says message required even though i put a message and even subject. lol. Either Microsoft edge problem or the internet is messing with me. lol

Edited by Skipper

Nope i have left a comment on your latest vid but i signed out out and gone to vid and no comment showing up from me.

Ive had enough of freedom of speech been taken away from you because your opinion is different to whats going on. Ive not said anything bad what so ever about events what are happening in last 2 years but just because its not opinion of others ive been shouted at swore at pushed and threatened and that by family too. Ive been shadow banned on youtube and facebook 😞 

Edited by Skipper

I wrote on your latest vid today I cant comment. Im in youtube jail. If any one can see this can you reply please. Thanks.

Can any one see that comment. I can see it but when logged out i cant. lol

12 Comments

SORT BY
ian Hislop
Add a comment…
Kelly Smunt
Watch the last reel on super star turns and there are only 3 bonus symbols together. If you see them go past then you have no chance of getting a bonus. They are not spaced out all over the reel. That is if you did not get 3 bonus reels before that.

vlad lazar
Shout out loud for my beautiful love Daisy💕 Good luck buds!!

Patrick Stenning
Yes liked that and the end gambles gave me my buzz ha

Luke
Nice one getting jackpot on the first one mate after gambling £250 and losing.

Mesmerized Car Detailing
I think I'm right in saying 7 neighbours played the Ultra spins (can't remember the game) and put over £600 without a spin. They're an absolute joke.

Imz Khan
Can someone please confirm that they takeing all the premium plays of the machines?

Emily Farrell
Don't know y u choose red when last 3 cards was red

Lattlay Fottfoy
What a scrumptious video so it is . You are a good man so you are , king of the premium play so thee is

Adam Heath
First gamble was stupid

55 minutes ago, Ian Hislop said:

Please feel free to delete the above comment once Skipper has seen it. 

Well it does look like im in youtube jail. 😞

Edited by Skipper

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

Well it does look like im in youtube jail. 😞

Just get a fresh account. Try if you can, figure out why you may have been written off by youtube algorithm. Certain key words are triggers. 

2 hours ago, Ian Hislop said:

Just get a fresh account. Try if you can, figure out why you may have been written off by youtube algorithm. Certain key words are triggers. 

I heard with the new AI algorithm even Ice cream is banned. People say that there are over 15k words that you cant say and people jumping ship to new platforms.  Im deleting all my comments see if that helps but i doubt it.

Edited by Skipper

I no im hogging this topic sorry. On older vids when signed out my comments are there but its only newer comments not showing. I will wait and see if youtube fixes it self be for contacting them as on a newer vid which was only out yesterday and no comments  i wrote good vid. I got a love back and can see the comment signed out. So this is a strange one. I will continue to delete my browsing history comments too.

I have said a lot opposite things to what youtube google accounts wants to hear over past 2 years but no swearing and note bad just my opinion that they might not have liked. lol I have deleted all those and some comments allowing back threw. Shame.

Edited by Skipper

YAY i fixed it i wasnt shadow banned other comments now showing up what i made in past. After searching for some time i came across this.  There where too many cache files in history or something so i deleted all those and now comments showing again. Spoke too soon no they not showing. lol

Edited by Skipper

Well i sorted the comment section out on youtube i had show top comments as Sort by and not newest first. LOL. I signed out and when i click newest first it appears. SSee if it sorted live chat out too for tonight. No i will not spam. lol. 

10 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Well i sorted the comment section out on youtube i had show top comments as Sort by and not newest first. LOL. I signed out and when i click newest first it appears. SSee if it sorted live chat out too for tonight. No i will not spam. lol. 

Fingers crossed it’s working now! And you’ll be fine, as long as your username isn’t naked.xyz HD who seems to keep making appearances…. 😆