Subscribers only ? And Blind Haze, erm... - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Subscribers only ? And Blind Haze, erm...

Ian Hislop

Cigarette in one hand and pint in the other, what were you typing with ?

I subscribed and it still says subscribers only. reloaded, same. even on darrens screen it says he needs to subscribe lol

Haha! I was multitasking 🙂

That’s really strange, I used to watch under a different account that wasn’t subscribed. Could you not see the stream or was it you just couldn’t comment?

just couldnt comment. subbed but even after 30 minutes refresh, not allowed to comment saying i must sub lol. i havent proven my age on the account but i could still watch, sat with my brother watching most of the fishing segment. even saw that member got silenced for saying nicks cremation etc. then saw someone asking what had happened and darren explaining it was false new

still not subbed even tho i am subbed lmao

11 hours ago, Ian Hislop said:

just couldnt comment. subbed but even after 30 minutes refresh, not allowed to comment saying i must sub lol. i havent proven my age on the account but i could still watch, sat with my brother watching most of the fishing segment. even saw that member got silenced for saying nicks cremation etc. then saw someone asking what had happened and darren explaining it was false new

still not subbed even tho i am subbed lmao

Are you able to comment on his regular videos? On the face of it, it seems be a YouTube thing rather than being muted or blocked in his channel.

I’ve had to delete accounts and re subscribe a few times now because I’ve been chat banned by streamers who don’t like hearing the truth 😀.

Heres one that caught my attention the other day. I was watching a Chipmonkz slots stream a few days ago and someone in the chat asked if their channel had any famous people who watched the streams?  Chip said he didn’t know if any famous people watched but that he did know that a lot of “rich” people watched the streams. Now I doubt if people message him telling him how well off they are so how would he know? I would imagine it’s because as he makes his money from what other people lose he probably knows which of them loses the most and how much they lose???

ian Hislop
Dear Blind Haze. It says : By completing this action you are creating a channel and agree to YouTube's Terms of Service.

That was just now. Not sure if that was blocking it and I dare say I will find out until the next live stream now.  I didn't know you were a mod for darren til I saw you in live chat. You would have questioned whether to ban me because I saw Will was there and a mod too but I can't stand him. 

44 minutes ago, Ian Hislop said:

That was just now. Not sure if that was blocking it and I dare say I will find out until the next live stream now.  I didn't know you were a mod for darren til I saw you in live chat. You would have questioned whether to ban me because I saw Will was there and a mod too but I can't stand him. 

Ah ok, hopefully that’s resolved it. And no, I didn’t ban or block you, mostly it was the spambots who got the boot from me!

47 minutes ago, Ian Hislop said:

I can’t stand him either, drives me up the wall. Each to his own as they say. Apparently Darren was his flat mate for a while, he must have the patience of a saint😀.  Im sure he’s a very nice friendly guy but not my cup of tea, his streams that is.

53 minutes ago, Ian Hislop said:

I have it on good authority that Blind Haze is not averse to showing Ms Haze the occasional yellow or red card 😇😇😇

46 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

I have it on good authority that Blind Haze is not averse to showing Ms Haze the occasional yellow or red card 😇😇😇

Haha! I need to keep her in check from time to time. She’s a bad influence, she’s dragging me to watch the football in the pub shortly. As a rule of thumb, I very rarely drink on a school night.

No bud I wasn't saying you had banned me, just that I would have to refrain from speaking around him. In a way glad I couldn't. I don't like bullies at all. 

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

Mine dont seem to show up in topchat window does that mean i been banned at sometime?. I can comment but it never shows 😞

sounds like what they call a shadow ban I think. you dont know you are banned because it doesn't tell you but you can see your chat isn't coming out. then there are youtube censors which don't parse your comment either, or necessarily tell you. Darrens chat shows he isn't subbed lol

Blind Haze can tell you if you are banned I believe. There should be a ban list.

46 minutes ago, Ian Hislop said:

sounds like what they call a shadow ban I think. you dont know you are banned because it doesn't tell you but you can see your chat isn't coming out. then there are youtube censors which don't parse your comment either, or necessarily tell you. Darrens chat shows he isn't subbed lol

Blind Haze can tell you if you are banned I believe. There should be a ban list.

That sounds it. I signed out of youtube and gone to comments in other vids what i can see in past when signed in but when signed out i cant see them.

Edited by Skipper

Yes defo been shadow banned on youtube and my facebook. Sneaky cheeky way of banning you with out telling. Surely thats some kind of human rights right their been broken.

Edited by Skipper