Quiet - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Quiet

Mentholdan

3 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Looks like betfair have removed wanted dead or a wild, fuckers, 😂

Haha! Didn’t you bankrupt the makers of that game last week? 😆

21 hours ago, Ian Hislop said:

It seems the "industry" is taking a slow kicking. More and more people are realising it's not all the fun it is painted to be. 

If it made money for gov like it use to with winning tax it be different story. There be no max limit, bonus buys taken off, old fortune spins taken of fobt where you buy them for £50 etc in stead of the one we got now. The gov are not thinking of the minority with gambling problems they think for them selves. 

Edited by Skipper

5 hours ago, Skipper said:

If it made money for gov like it use to with winning tax it be different story. There be no max limit, bonus buys taken off, old fortune spins taken of fobt where you buy them for £50 etc in stead of the one we got now. The gov are not thinking of the minority with gambling problems they think for them selves. 

Do you think we should be aiming for higher gambling related suicide rates again ?

23 hours ago, Ian Hislop said:

Do you think we should be aiming for higher gambling related suicide rates again ?

Dont believe that for one second self control like many other things such as alcohol and smoking.

Edited by Skipper

On 7/14/2022 at 11:22 PM, Ian Hislop said:

Well that made sense

I get mad from time to time but just bash my key board but that no different then rage quitting computer games. and smashing both key board and mouse. 😛 

Edited by Skipper

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 11:22 PM, Ian Hislop said:

Well that made sense

Almost every post on here from you is anti gambling and in some cases bashing Darren a bit... We're all entitled to our opinions of course, but I have to ask why you're on a gambling forum if you hate it so much?

10 minutes ago, dropper2 said:

Almost every post on here from you is anti gambling and in some cases bashing Darren a bit... We're all entitled to our opinions of course, but I have to ask why you're on a gambling forum if you hate it so much?

I am in no way shape or form bashing darren and have been vocal about that once or twice to hopefully ensure that isn't seen as the case. I play myself on fobt when the urge takes me but I sometimes feel to speak out about some things. I hope that answers your query.

For instance, I would love that everyone had the strength to not ruin their lives and that when that isn't the case, every day, the industry did more than a play on words to care about the damage they profit from. 

I would also like to see the fobts stop outright dead play for hundreds and hundreds of pounds. Recently seeing a chap lose over 4k with nothing formidable happening. I found out last night he lost 7.5k on one single fobt session. People should get a hell of a lot more play for their money but too often fobt's slaughter people.

Darren did £600 on ultra play without one win spin just recently. I hope it's ok to speak about what really happens and while it isn't, I will continue to show that is the case.

I hate fake streamers and these slaughters. I hate the damage. The suffering. The actual lack of support. UKGC and all the bs addons Gamcare etc that equate to "are you suicidal ? here's a link to a foodbank 12 miles away".

The safer gambling adverts are a steaming pile of horseshit. Nowt but a ploy to drop the seed of gambling into your head without having to actual appear that they are encouraging your to gamble.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Why is this forum so quiet, 

only about 3 posts a week , and two of them are mine 😂

Is everyone now in therapy, those anti gambling adverts must have worked.