Wanted Dead Or A Wild - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Wanted Dead Or A Wild

Mentholdan

Probably the best slot ever designed. Mostly tiny wins in the base game but possibilities of a big win if you can get three versus symbols with the right line up. The best thing about this game though is the possibilities of a huge win from a tiny stake. £500 wins in the bonus games on a 20p stake is more than achievable. This a suits all game, fun to play for the occasional slot player and getable big wins for serious “slot players” If you get the first two scatters you’re guaranteed to get the third. Three bonuses are The Great Train Robbery, Duel and Dead. I personally prefer the Duel bonus but they can all pay well but beware with such a volatile slot the bonuses can pay zero!

19 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Sounds a good recommendation. I might end my hiatus and chuck £20 at PP.

That will get you 100 spins at 20p be prepared for tiny base game wins and this game can easily go 200 or more spins without Bonusing due to its volatility. 

11 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

That will get you 100 spins at 20p be prepared for tiny base game wins and this game can easily go 200 or more spins without Bonusing due to its volatility. 

I gave it a go last night, next to nothing from my £20 so stuck another in and got the duel bonus. It paid just over £28, one spin had the x25 and x7 on the first 2 reels. Ended up a massive 60p up, but as you said the base game doesn’t pay too well so happy to claw it back in the end. 

It seems a fun game, might give it another shot later to see if I can hit any other bonus.