I have a theory - General Discussion - Stop and Step

I have a theory

Mentholdan

Since the demise of the fobts the bookies have got to make their money back any way they can and they are doing it by conditioning the players. We are being conditioned to accept that poor bonuses are the norm and we shouldn't expect large wins so often. On line and in shops, bonus wins have shrunk gradually I don't care what anyone says and we are accepting it or to put it another way we shouldn't expect it or to put another way, they're fucking us. 

3 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

When I read the title I thought you were going to explain a theory about life, the Universe and everything.

Cmon Darren, that would be too easy. 😁

There was a time on the fobts the £500 pots were far more frequent. Remember Rocky on 20p spins? A £500 pound pot on that wasn't an everyday occurrence but it wasn't uncommon. I'm watching streamers online getting bonuses on 20 and 30 quid and the bonus is paying between 10 and 20x?? We're being groomed I tell you, groomed. I had 4 bonuses on £2 on horus in the bookies on Friday afternoon, the biggest payout was £34 then got the bonus on fishing for the same stake that paid £250.

From now on my limit on the fobts is £20 max, 10 spins on max stake, no win, exit stage left. 

29 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

There was a time on the fobts the £500 pots were far more frequent. Remember Rocky on 20p spins? A £500 pound pot on that wasn't an everyday occurrence but it wasn't uncommon. I'm watching streamers online getting bonuses on 20 and 30 quid and the bonus is paying between 10 and 20x?? We're being groomed I tell you, groomed. I had 4 bonuses on £2 on horus in the bookies on Friday afternoon, the biggest payout was £34 then got the bonus on fishing for the same stake that paid £250.

From now on my limit on the fobts is £20 max, 10 spins on max stake, no win, exit stage left. 

I totally agree with you that's why I joined gamstop,in the past use to get over hundred on 20p stake on eye of the Horus, Jackpot on 20p,25p stake,I use to have fun with the slots but not anymore like they say when the fun stops stop, online has got worse,I watch quite a few streamers an don't think the wins they get are as good as they use to be,an over the last couple of months I have lost so much money it has been affecting my life I decided enough is enough,the good old days have gone an I think things are only going to get worse.

Archived