Paddy Power is reducing RTPs - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Paddy Power is reducing RTPs

BlindHaze

Just signed in to PP and got and got met with an announcement that they’re reducing the RTP on numerous games - this goes on for about 4 pages but I’ll share the first 3C57AC29-54D3-4247-954C-B4B5F20B88A1.thumb.png.7f33c3192c3c1e582d271472714a781f.png

A lot of games are being reduced by 2% which is a massive cut. It looks like BTG has avoided the culling, but this could be the beginning of the end for me. They make enough off me already without doing this.

the new rainbow frenzy and bee swarm is at 94% and it's not worth playing on £1 as it seems almost impossible to win £500, especially when the highest gold pot is £250, I only play demo now, don't miss it at all, it doesn't matter what the RTP is, they usually always play awful for me, with a good win not often doing over 200 spins without a bonus, l don't miss it

4 hours ago, Robert198812345 said:

Does RTP mean I will win back that amount on average if I put in £100.

Or is it the chances of spinning a win, even if it's 3 of a kind.

It’s what the return will be on average. However the average is calculated over thousands, maybe millions of spins. 

Darren sorry tagging onto this thread but I went into a FTB shop this week and played and most (all)  £2 game are at 91% RTP - if not all.

THEY ARE TAKING 9% PER SPIN @ £2 PLAY

J E S U S    C H R I S T 

Darren you should not be promoting playing in any arcade at that rate it's just madness.

No way people going to win compared to a few ears ago.  It's robbery. Leave alone the 20p plays at whet 85% or something. Jesus

Stop playing in arcades..  you are promoting this crazy robbery