Today's lucky 15 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Today's lucky 15

Mentholdan

One winner today 10-1 2 seconds and 1 unplaced. Returns £31. From my last 8 selections that's 1 winner, 6 seconds and 1 unplaced. Just have to keep plugging away, today's return = 2 more lucky 15s paid for. 

IMG_20200212_223452.jpg

Keep plugging mate and it will hit.  I've stopped doing Lucky's, Canadians etc but I now do either doubles upwards or pick 6 horses and do trebles upwards but online with cover bets etc.

Each day returns a profit and I'm regularly hitting 4/5 out of 6 and some days 6.  Last night pitchers point cost me serious money after being caught on the line when fanning broke the whip rules on da Vinci.  I'm still bitter about it obviously 😂

Will stick my selections up here later!

5 hours ago, Faz42 said:

Keep plugging mate and it will hit.  I've stopped doing Lucky's, Canadians etc but I now do either doubles upwards or pick 6 horses and do trebles upwards but online with cover bets etc.

Each day returns a profit and I'm regularly hitting 4/5 out of 6 and some days 6.  Last night pitchers point cost me serious money after being caught on the line when fanning broke the whip rules on da Vinci.  I'm still bitter about it obviously 😂

Will stick my selections up here later!

Cool, would like to see them. 👍

Keep an eye out for a Horse called "Wonderful Tonight"  I heard some well to do fella tipping it to an AA guy after getting his car fixed ! Apparently it'll win it's next outing..

12 minutes ago, Rob1969in said:

Keep an eye out for a Horse called "Wonderful Tonight"  I heard some well to do fella tipping it to an AA guy after getting his car fixed ! Apparently it'll win it's next outing..

It's trained by David Menusier, so far it has only had two races in its career in France and came 2nd first time out and then won his next race as favourite. 

"Not 100% sure" but I wouldn't imagine it will run on the all weather so expect to see it racing from the end of March onwards on the turf. 

This is today's lucky 15, the first one came second with 3 still to run. You'll see that they're all for tonight's meeting, that's because I like to bet regularly but just for fun, which means I like to watch my horses run. I seldom bet on horses if I can't watch them run and as I'm working during the day at the moment "I'm a builder by the way" most of my bets are weekend days and weekday evenings unless I take a day off, normally one day during the week. 😁😁

IMG_20200214_181530.jpg

Archived