how mant times in a week......? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

how mant times in a week......?

nostromo332

No we are not on about sex, but for those people who have found time to gamble. many people work and the hours vary from week to week, I work full time 5 days a week, so I only have time at the weekend to do anything. I no longer do online gambling since 2 yrs ago. if I have a limit its £20-£30 a week, sometimes I spend nothing for weeks at a time. I watch Darren every week and join in with the comments.

With  the new changes on the FOBS, I can see a difference, like Darren said the shop was empty. but I think people will change habits and go online at a later date.

Anyhow well done to Darren and the forum, lets see how it goes...….       

I very rarely play FOBTs anymore, maybe once every 6 months or so. I’m a bit of an all or nothing guy when it comes to those, and it’s obviously cheaper to err towards the latter..! Maybe once a month I’ll go to the seafront arcade and play machines from when I was younger - 10p play Monopoly is good fun, as is The Great Escape. 

I also like a bet on the football, I used to do £5 or £10 bets every week, but went through a phase of never being able to pick a winner. Now I just do a £2 acca once every few weeks. My greatest near miss was in January, I only put a £1 bet on Newcastle to beat Man City and Burnley to beat Man U at over 150/1.... thanks Lindelof for ruining that for me in the 92nd minute. Or Lindelf**kof as I call him now.

I to very rarely play fobts anymore but I do gamble online with corals fav game to play rise of anubis just because the bonus does have potential if getting at least 4 or more wilds my best so far just over 900x but only 20p stake ☹

• 3 months later...

A few years ago I put 20 pound online played slots low stakes didn't win had 87p left in my account had the weekend off work so decided to spring clean the flat I though let me randomly pick out a couple of horses went on vaal clicked on a couple of over100/1 s did a double for got all about it a silly punt finished my spring cleaning chilling in the evening put my computer on thought there was  a error on there kept clicking on the mouse an it didn't go away I checked my settled bets an both my horses had come first place the odds had also gone up had 542 pound for my 87p bet it will probably never happen to me again in a life time,I think when I didn't study form was when I got all the luck one day I did 3 patents an they all won 9 horses,once I put a fiver on a 100/1 an i won 500 pound, now I hardly get a winner lol.

Archived