Payed out in coins - £100 Jackpot Fruit Machines - Stop and Step

Payed out in coins

So was playing in the local spoons last night and I cashed out £70 after a few nice wins on 25p flaming 7s and worms. The machine gave me 2 x £10 notes them spat £50 in £1 coins! I tried loading into 3 other machines £10 but kept spitting back £1 coins when I went to collect . Funnily once I realised no of the machines would give me notes I popped a fiver in one and took down a Horus bonus for £50 on 20p! Guess what it paid all £1’s! Now I’m weighed down with lead in £1 coins. Question is if any of these machines are fed coins will they pay out in notes at all?

Good old days, taking a pint glass full of pound coins to the bar. But as it’s a Wetherspoons it’d probably take 20 minutes before a member of bar staff even acknowledged you….

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Good old days, taking a pint glass full of pound coins to the bar. But as it’s a Wetherspoons it’d probably take 20 minutes before a member of bar staff even acknowledged you….

No doubt mate took long enough to get my pint and nobody was there!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to the barman in spoons last night he said they pay in coins mainly as a security feauture so not handling too many notes . I withdrew £50 last night gave me 2 x 10 notes then rest coins. Barman changed them up. Weird though as I play a blueprint Machine in my local and it never pays coins only notes 

• 1 year later...

I put £20 note in spoons fruity a few weeks ago, won £48 and it paid me out in coins , bloody £43 worth, fiver short told the young girl she just turned off machine. And told me to come back in a few days after the engineer had been out , l didn’t 

strange how it kept my £20 note though,