Return of the King - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Return of the King

TheKingInTheNorth

Two Cheltenham bankers already, Shishkin and Pied Piper. I can't see Shishkin having the tables turned, especially going left handed and Pied Piper is the most impressive winner of a novice hurdle since the likes of Pollards Town and Celtic Ryde some 40 odd years ago 

12 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

Two Cheltenham bankers already, Shishkin and Pied Piper. I can't see Shishkin having the tables turned, especially going left handed and Pied Piper is the most impressive winner of a novice hurdle since the likes of Pollards Town and Celtic Ryde some 40 odd years ago 

👍👍 Already got Shishkin in multiples with the likes of Honeysuckle as I don’t think either can get beat (famous last words) 😂😂

1 hour ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

Both and yes…. Banned from Ladbrokes for refusing to disclose proof of funds.

yeah same here , casumo , all british paddy power and betfair as well ,  theres a madness in this country 

49 minutes ago, ghost22 said:

cant wait for the supreme , if the top 4 get there it will be the race of the century , nicki v willie times 2 

I can't see that happening, they'll keep them apart surely? You got Aintree and Punchesown festivals so plenty of options. I wouldn't be surprised if Mullins hasn't got one that's never seen a racecourse that leaves the rest toiling on the gallops. Mullins and Elliot usually have 4 or 5 each in every race, impossible to work out which is best, only they know. 

On 2/2/2022 at 8:15 PM, Mentholdan said:

Pied piper will almost certainly run in the Triumph Hurdle