86% WTH - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

86% WTH

Skipper

Since 28th of September ive had £40 in 3 days in bookies. I no it not a lot to some but normally that can last me all week. Most i won is £4 odd on 20p. I checked the % and at 20p now its 86%. How can they get away with this. I dont mind loosing but they not even giving a game any more.

Edited by Skipper

Honesty there is no point playing at 20p, even the bonuses seem to play poorly at that stake. I assume the stake % is trying to ensure the slot will take the same amount of cash for a given time period whatever the stake. The difference between 86% and 91% for instance is actually enormous in play time and therefore chance to hit decent wins.

My own experience is £1 or £2 stake is optimum for a £500 fobt slot. I'm far from convinced premium play is a good idea the way it works nowadays. Possibly Star Turns & Magpie Mayhem wins are enhanced enough. Black Knight definitely not, it drops the feature in more often but then pays out less nearly all the time. £2 is optimum for that slot.

I am very disciplined and won't play anything under 90% and mostly restrict myself to slots playing higher % at £1 or £2. My advice would be choose your slot carefully and play £1 stakes and accept your game play time will be less but you will get a chance of the occasional decent payout. If you can't afford more than the £40 try and give up. I have a monthly allowance of £400 for a couple of visits a week. That seems to be enough to have some good payouts, without destroying my bank balance over the year.

Edited by Stormy

Most games at 20p play have been at 86-87% for a long time now. You can still find some good ones though, Burn Em Up 7s is 95%, El torero at 92% or Lady Of Avalon at 90%.

Worst is Ooh Ah Dracula at 84% which is a shame because it’s a good concept for a game. 

I put my lucky 15 on today, I had £2.60 in change in my pocket and put it in the FOBT I did 13 20p auto spins on Eye of Horus, got the bonus which paid just over £30 that's 150X. I did more or less the same thing last week and the bonus paid £60 300X 

Just saying. 

Wow, I watched a  guy paying Eye of Horus a few weeks ago on £2 spins and he was doing his nutz on it about £300 he said. Bonuses of circa £7, £12, £25. I've hardly ever seen that slot pay a decent bonus including S&S videos bookie videos. Clearly 20p is the way to go on that slot 😉

Edited by Stormy

I might stick with 50p at the start at least that is 88% average and go up to £1 when i win. Im not bothered how much i spend on them but would like some fun out of it. I only take £10 to £20 down at a time when its not winnings but that use to last me a lot longer on 20p. May be just on them at the wrong time this last 3 days but if they continue like that then i will increase to 50p as min bet. I just go down to pass some time on more then anything.