Santa Stacked fobt slot Betfred misery - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Santa Stacked fobt slot Betfred misery

Stormy

Had this misfortune of playing Santa Stacked slot for £2 stakes in Betfred today. Took about £80 before a win dropped in and £200 down before first bonus tease.

About £400 down with a further £60 in the bank, bookie cashier accidentally froze machine in the middle of a bonus tease spin. Apologised immediately (don't know what he was trying to do) and it took a reboot to get slot back again with my balance (no bonus tease resurrected). It then took that £60 without a win and I was offered a cup of coffee to placate me.

I'm convinced the one flashy full sized fobt Betfred now has in each shop is set up to screw over unsuspecting customers mugs. That's me finished until after Aintree, what a  miserable experience, one of the worst, I have had. No lucky comeback for me just a complete shafting.

Edited by Stormy
  • Sad 1

I actually played the same slot on the same big terminal today, from£450 one bonus paid about £20. Unfortunately for my sins I nipped to the cash point for a quick withdrawal then to play super star turns on mega spins at the lewis bet close by. Not a great idea!

Catching an fobt on a bad day is a costly experience. Whenever I feel mugged I start chasing and turn a loss into a bigger loss. I wish I could train myself to not do that.

That Santa Sacked I've been playing on and off for 50p and £1 stakes for a couple of months with limited success and sort of gauged that the bonus triggers with reasonable frequency. £2 stakes and not a sniff in I would guess for 500 spins. The whole experience just stinks especially the bookie interference. I'm assuming he was trying to trigger loss/play warning. Or maybe it was a bit like the button under the roulette table like in The Sting...🤬

• Like 1

😄 Honestly it did feel like that. The paranoia of gamblers syndrome.

Funny how it goes though, played my favourite slot of the moment SunKissed in Corals and picked up a profit of £185. Nipped over to Betfred and played Santa Stacked on £1 stakes and bonused three times in less than 50 spins and made a profit of £80. So recovered a fair chunk in the week. Lesson learned don't play the big flash slot in Betfred.

• Like 1