Has Pots of Gold been updated? - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Has Pots of Gold been updated?

dropper2

I had an incredible run of luck on a Pots of Gold at the services recently and it did something I've never seen before.

I got a £10 win and the wheel gave me standard road to riches, what you'd get if 3 leps came in. It gave two 6's, then a few small numbers and then finally a 4, which took me to £500. I've never seen that from 3 leps, have they updated the game or is it just super rare?

A few spins later I got £11 and x4 on the wheel, gambled to £100 and then £500.

All in all, I walked away with £1300 from that game alone, it was madness.

3 hours ago, StopandStep said:

Regular Leppy's does have the incredibly rare potential to reach the £500, so very well done! The following win was just random luck 🙂

Yeah I knew the second jackpot was just luck, but the three leps jackpot I've never seen - I've watched probably all your videos and many others, Trono etc... I doubt I'll ever get that again!

The rarity makes these £1000+ runs all the more sweeter.

It certainly felt a lot more common back in the day when £2 spins didn't even exist let alone £2 mega spins!  Another thing it used to do which you don't really seem to see these days was the £400 roll in of Rainbow Riches symbols (I've only ever had the £500 full screen once but on Pure Gold rather than Pots of Gold!)

Thai Flower I've played on and off for what must be 10-15 years and only last year hit my first ever £500 bonus!

Not a fan of £500s any more though, my addiction to them now is pretty much gone, not even a financial thing really just I find pretty much every new game terrible and they just seem to want you to feed the 'fortune spins' now rather than making a jackpot achievable on the normal stakes which is ultra high risk and actually pretty boring to me

The only new game I would consider to have 'enjoyed' is Kings Honour but even that you're not usually going to get very far without going for some big gambles for the spins, it doesn't mind a Bronze/Silver from the bonus wheel but again I've played so many sessions on it and had it drop in the Gold from the wheel a whole...once!

Yeah I know what you mean, the big stack roll ins on RR are very rare, the premium play tends to do £160-180 roll ins and then do x4 on the wheel to give a capped £500 rather than throwing in £400 stacks on the reels.

And I agree about the games, I still play a lot of the older games and would probably stop if they took them off. The new ones are lower RTP and in most cases nowhere near as fun. Fortune spins can be good for a quick hit, but more often than not they destroy you in a few minutes with no reward, either in fun or cash.

• 3 weeks later...

Feel like things change all the time. I can’t count how many times I won huge pie gambles (£30-£500) on this slot and then one day zilch! 

Went from literally winning every session to incredibly rare! 

same thing happened with the pie gambles on centurion! Only that was always £75-£500 and regular now like rocking horse shit! 

feels like you find something like this and they cotton on and whip it away! 

I think super starturns had an update too recently on premium play (ultra spins).  Usually on the green wheel, each spins gives pretty good wins, recently I've watched some yt video giving crap pay, and experienced it myself today, got 4 spins, only 1 spin payed

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2022 at 11:55 PM, dropper2 said:

Yeah I knew the second jackpot was just luck, but the three leps jackpot I've never seen - I've watched probably all your videos and many others, Trono etc... I doubt I'll ever get that again!

The rarity makes these £1000+ runs all the more sweeter.