I'm finished with slots - General Discussion - Stop and Step

I'm finished with slots

Mentholdan

No more on line slots for me. I've deleted ALL MY BOOKIE APPS. I've had an amazing run lately but surely it can't last. 

I bought my car last week and yesterday I bought a new bed and a new sofa and loads of those smaller items we all want or need, helped out my neice and still got a nice few quid left over all thanks to Corals. So that's it now, I'll stick to my horses and lucky 15s and 31s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done pal I’ve had to self exclude last month due to my realisation I have a problem with fobts but very commendable to do it after a win. Enjoy your new purchases 

Good on you @Mentholdan, always good to go out on a win. Nothing more infuriating than seeing a good profit slowly get eroded away over a few sessions. I think I lasted about 3 months when I walked away from slots, unfortunately boredom got the better of me and I didn’t show the self control needed. But I’m done until at least the new year too.

My decision has nothing to do with me gambling too much or not being in control, its just that had an unbelievable run lately and the law of averages says it has to end, so I've just quit the slots while on a roll rather than a losing run. I've not stopped gambling, I'll still be betting on the horses, for me it's just less volatile, less, stake = less losses. 

• 3 weeks later...