Slot recommendations please - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Slot recommendations please

Tom579017

Hi I'm planning my next gambling session possibly for early next week possibly, I'm going to have a £500 go at either bookies or arcade. 

I'm thinking ... 

Kings honor £100 

Snow leopard £100 

Beetlejuice £1 stake for £50

Pure gold £1 stake for £50 

Raging rhino £100 

Superstar turns £100 

If anyone could recommend any changes because I usually end up playing the same stuff, thanks a lot!

Some good slots ideas there lads, I will change beetlejuice for drops of gold but would you have it on £2? 

Stormy do they pay much for you? I've had a go at a couple of them but haven't really got anywhere 

This is me:

Video link

The bonuses can take a while to drop but most of the time pay well when they do drop. Those are my go to slots in Corals although of course your luck may be different to mine.  777 Burn em up is 95% all stakes, Sun Kissed is ok at £1 or £2. The others need to be £2.

£500 bank is enough to play at £2 stakes and fingers crossed get a decent play and get a chance of being profitable at some stage.
Edited by Stormy

51 minutes ago, Stormy said:

This is me:

Video link

The bonuses can take a while to drop but most of the time pay well when they do drop. Those are my go to slots in Corals although of course your luck may be different to mine.  777 Burn em up is 95% all stakes, Sun Kissed is ok at £1 or £2. The others need to be £2.

£500 bank is enough to play at £2 stakes and fingers crossed get a decent play and get a chance of being profitable at some stage.

Lovely work that mate I was thinking of filming it and uploading it also. Also I do recommend beetlejuice on £1, I've had a fair few jackpots from 20 spins but you have to push the gamble 

• Thanks 1

So went into coral today with £500, I played quite a few games but I hit the jackpot on 3 games 

Pots of gold 

Beetlejuice 

Sun kissed

I also won a fair whack on roulette and I walked away with £1900 

I'm going to do another £400 one maybe this weekend if anyone has any slot ideas 💡 

• 5 months later...
On 10/12/2021 at 1:21 PM, Tom579017 said:

Hi I'm planning my next gambling session possibly for early next week possibly, I'm going to have a £500 go at either bookies or arcade. 

I'm thinking ... 

Kings honor £100 

Snow leopard £100 

Beetlejuice £1 stake for £50

Pure gold £1 stake for £50 

Raging rhino £100 

Superstar turns £100 

If anyone could recommend any changes because I usually end up playing the same stuff, thanks a lot!

Montys millions😃

Edited by TRIBALLAVANGERS