Fire old school game music - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Fire old school game music

Dazsloto123

2 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

I think the game you’re referring to is Flamebusters. It looks like an old school NES game but I couldn’t tell you where the music’s from.

I deffo thought "BH" will have the answer to that. I don't have a clue and can't stand the game. 

2 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

I deffo thought "BH" will have the answer to that. I don't have a clue and can't stand the game. 

Haha! I was always a Nintendo lad when growing up, I got as far as the Wii then handed the mantle over to my son - and he kicks my arse on the Switch! 

2 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

Haha! I was always a Nintendo lad when growing up, I got as far as the Wii then handed the mantle over to my son - and he kicks my arse on the Switch! 

Yeah tell me about it, I got beat 10 - 0 on fifa in demo mode, boxed it back up and got my money back. 

If its any help, there's an advert on tv using the same music, the advert sees Laurence Lewellyn Bowen wearing a green suit advertising Victoria Plumbing or Victoria bathrooms. You can probably find it on you tube and investigate further from there. 

3 minutes ago, Dazsloto123 said:

I’ve seen advert Victoria pluming from 2009. Don’t think it’s the same music. Anyone agree ??

It's the 2019 advert where he's sitting in a bath and wearing a green suit. Definitely the same tune, different arrangement. 

Archived