Yesterdays Video - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Yesterdays Video

Seaton-slots

I had to pop down to Plymouth with the wife on Monday for a last minute meeting first thing Tuesday morning (650 mile round trip) so getting to the end of the M5 at about 10am we decided to head into a little seaside resort in Devon that we vistied earlier this year and met the world famous Darren... After having a bit of breakfast we popped into his favorite arcade on the off chance he may be putting together a new video.

Not sure when Darren did his filming but I was there from about 11-2 on Monday playing the same machine (the middle one of the 3 terminals) that Darren played in his video and boy did I prime it for him by losing the best part of £600 over the session if he filimed after I left.  The worse machine being the new game "Gold Rush" that would not bonus at all and the only one I had a decent win on was Black Knight that payed Darren bugger all...

Still on a brighter note the coffee was still nice the weather was nice and we were able to get parked almost outside the arcade.    

1 hour ago, MikeV said:

In yesterday’s video, a voice can be heard speaking to Darren, asking if it was really him. Likely a fellow viewer. Was that you? 😂😁

No he wasn't there when I was(unless he was hiding lol)

I wasn't hiding 🙂 I recorded this one on Sunday, but I was on the left terminal. That was a long drive to play in there, but it is the only place I've seen Gold Rush at the moment.

Archived