TROUBLE AT LADBROKES? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

TROUBLE AT LADBROKES?

Stepandstop

JUST BEEN UP TO LADDIES TO PUT MY SUNDAY BET ON ONLY TO BE TOLD THE SHOP IS SHUTTING FOR 1 HOUR THERES ONLY ONE MEMBER OF STAFF FOR THE ENTIRE 11 HOUR SHIFT 

QUESTION IS DO HIGHER MANAGEMENT KNOW ABOUT THIS AND HOW MUCH WILL THE SHOP LOSE IN REVENUE 

ALL WORKERS AS YOU KNOW ARE ENTITLED TO A DINNER BREAK BY LAW 

ANY THOUGHTS?D544A628-DA1C-447F-8FDC-CDB338823309.thumb.jpeg.aff41b3622b3d9b7ab76aabb3328ccac.jpeg

the scumbags have been single staffing over here for years , its usually a 18 year old girl who has no clue what her job entails , i backed a dog last week , 15 on a 7-2 , i go up to collect and get asked whats this , i reply its the last dog winner , she had the cheek to tell me to write the time of the race and the trap number in future as apparently she lacked the intelligence to look at a form card , i told her to do one 🙂 , i want to be on the dog whos name  i write down and not some reserve thats got no chance , i then say fk this get the manager down im not having this crap , she may as well have been on a till in tesco , not a fking clue m8 .a rancid organisation ,  

all they had to do stopandstep was bring somebody in for 2 hours between 1 and  3 pm , problem sorted for 2 lousey hours at minimum wage , but i guess that would make sense ☹️

On 12/9/2019 at 1:37 AM, cazza6565 said:

It's not just Ladbrokes.All the bookies single man at various times.

Years ago I worked three full days in a row single manning

heres an interesting read for you 

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/may/31/big-gamble-dangerous-british-betting-shops

Archived