585X kings honour - Big Wins - Stop and Step

585X kings honour

Ferg

Think I’ve found my new game 20p bonus triggered 50 spins went for £117. Nice profit for the day

Just now, Ferg said:

Think I’ve found my new game 20p bonus triggered 50 spins went for £117. Nice profit for the day

Kings honour btw lol

1 hour ago, StopandStep said:

The arcade version of the game is really good too, I've not played it too much online. Well done!

Is it online now? On 20p on the FOBT it was crazy volatile. It could be brilliant or 100 spins through with no win.

I often wished I could play it online with a decent RTP but it was never on PP! But too late now… 🙂

This was fobt I was playing had a few nice hits before too on 20p same session so was 30 up before the bonus struck. Unfortunately lost £50 the day after as wasn’t playing at all the same! Usual with the fobts I caught it in a good night

I should try the lower stakes in the bookies, I think Pots of Gold has a 20p version that can still do gold pot for £500. 

I just looked, and King's Honour is online. It's probably not as good, for some reason the SG Gaming slots never seem to be converted too well to online play.

Archived