Zeyaadah 5/1 (or 11/2 with betfair boost) - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Zeyaadah 5/1 (or 11/2 with betfair boost)

Stormy

I like the look of Zeyaadah in the Oaks today, generally 5/1. Looked pretty good last year and ran well at Chester when meeting trouble in running and finishing a good 2nd to Dubai Fountain to giving 3lb. Should be fine at 1m4f and the rain will enhance chance; will need to handle Epsom of course.

I rate the Chester winner the main danger and that can be backed as a saver at 15/2. Santa Barbara (out to 11/4) has a lot to prove as seemed to struggle to handle Newmarket and didn't exactly finish strongly? Weaver fancies though.

16 minutes ago, Stormy said:

WD, what an easy winner. Different horse this year.

Just goes to show what a brilliant jockey Frankie is, I expected him to make all but in the post race interview he said they were going way too fast, hence the reason for holding her up today. Well done to the trainer of the second filly as well, George Boughey is a name we are going to hear a hell of a lot more in the coming years. 

42 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

i bet the 2nd only cause i do all of Ben Curtis rides

Ben Curtis is a great jockey, I'm always happy to see him  on one of my fancies. 

42 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

aye i see he is getting more rides lately for Johnstons stable.

Snowfall today though different class

Yes I backed Snowfall but in the words of Chipmonkz slots, "I wasn't expecting that"