The Mystery of Luck and Slots - Big Wins - Stop and Step

The Mystery of Luck and Slots

TheKingInTheNorth

So after taking a few weeks off following a serious battering over a couple of weeks where I literally couldn’t win a prize in a raffle where I’d bought all the tickets I decided to have a go yesterday and it went like this...

£160 in yesterday evening, walked with £550.....

£100 in at lunchtime today, walked with £835

£100 in this evening, walked with £500

Now that puts me £1,500 in front for three short sessions which between them lasted less than an hour...

Whilst I’m not complaining this just baffles me as this seems to be the nature of the beast, either I get totally ripped apart for days on end or I win hand over fist for a while.

Maybe its the way I play or maybe it’s just how luck works 🤷‍♂️..... Whilst it’s nice to win big I’d probably be more accepting of losing smaller in losing sessions rather than doing my bolx so long as I felt I was “getting a game” (which frequently I don’t as it just seems to go into “rape” mode) with the odd decent win thrown in from time to time rather than what is a totally frustrating rollercoaster most of the time....

Do other feel this happens a lot? What’s your thoughts on this?

Do other feel this happens a lot? What’s your thoughts on this?

When I used to play bookies roulette before the stake change, this used to happen a lot. Some days I would play roulette and no matter where I bet, it would miss, other times it was the complete opposite! It's luck I guess. 

With the slots, you play the Ultra Premium Play? They are crazy volatile. I try to avoid them, they also make for short videos because the pre-gamble is the majority of the game time. 

One thing you learn about gambling is, 9 out 10 you lose, however that golden day hits. It just might be down to probability, or just luck, or even timing? Probably a bit of everything. 

I never give advice on gambling, especially slots. If i did have to give any wisdom, i would say if you win big... go buy a 65inch 4k tv or treat loved ones that very same day. Buy something or pay debt...otherwise the money starts catching alight in your pocket, the urge will come and you'll blow the lot the next day. 

Tell you what, sometimes it’s just mental... on Friday I was in for just under £600 🙈🙈... Playing burn em up, down to £4, got a win, gambled up to 15 free spins, collected, won about £140 and was that pissed off I went straight for dial 5 and the £500 which duly hit 🤣🤣🤣... Aran like the wind £100 down which felt like a win!

Archived