Mugs - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Mugs

Tezer204

I can see myself drinking a nice cup of tea on a cold wet morning out of one them mugs ,keep up the good work keeping us all entertained with your streams ,how about some big bass bonanza 

A stop & step mug would certainly give anyone kudos who was lucky enough to get one. 🤞 

Please also Darren play Flamebusters, absolutely love that game.

Thanks for all the hours of entertainment your videos have provided as well, top class 👍

Edited by tweetygeeky

Would love one of those mugs!

I recommend playing Jimi Hendrix (NetEnt game!) if you haven't already - two base game features and when you trigger the bonus it has four bonus game modes (Crosstown Traffic, Purple Haze and Little Wing Free Spins or A Coin Win) determined by Pick and Click!

Purple Haze feature turns low symbols wild and Red Guitar Re-Spin is a re-spin feature!

I play with 20p stake and my bonus wins so far are £7.87 and £9.62! One session the bonus landed in 3 spins! With a huge BASE win of £13 and feature win of £3.41!

RTP is 96.91%

Good Luck! Looking forward to the next video!

I'd love a mug for the office, will you include a pot of coffee too for a long time follower :), the office coffee tastes like wee. You may ask how I know what that tastes like, but id rather forget so we best not go there!