Beetlejuice Slot - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Beetlejuice Slot

DaveM

Not a new game this - must have been out for at least a year - but must be said it is a cracking little slot. Bonus rarely seems to be insanely well paying but consistently paying 100x to 200x and base game wins tick along nicely although again no massive wins

It's a really good bonus, both online and in the arcades, it's just so hard to trigger it! The multiplier often jumps up in 2's, so you nearly always end up with at least a half decent win.

Is there a gamble on the online version? From the FOBT version and StopandStep’s videos, it looks like the most likely way to hit the free spins.

Not that I have seen but whether it can be turned on and off by provider but you would think you'd have seen it turned on somewhere in the last year. I think it is going to be like Spartacus - trigger with symbols or nowt.

• 1 month later...

Stayed up far too late arsing around on slots considering I'm working tomorrow but dropping in a 200x base game win on this made it worthwhile!