Nice pick up today - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Nice pick up today

Mentholdan

Did a lucky 31 today at £1 stake, I took the prices even though the best odds option wasn't available. 3 winners @ 4-1, 16-1 which returned 11-2 and 14-1 which returned 5-1. Total returns at just over £1700.

The 4-1 winner was Reeceltic which I've put up as one to follow a few weeks back. 

IMG_20210427_194628.jpg

32 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

Brilliant! And you couldn't even watch any of the races on the screens?

Yeah I watched them at home Darren, I practically picked up and carried the last one over the line. 😁

3 hours ago, Groyd said:

I cant see how much the win was? I don't get these lucky 31 things at all lol!

THE win was £1722 for 3 winners, 3 single wins, 3 doubles and 1 treble. If all 5 selections win it will be 5 singles, 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 X 4 horse accumulators and 1 X 5 horse accumulate, =31 bets. 

Excellent, very nice win, well done. Are Betfred still offering 3x odds for one winner and bonuses if all selections win?

Went to collect my £1720 and the cashier handed me £95. They said I only had 2 winners not three. After phone calls to head office it was finally sorted but only £1200 due to a 30p in the pond, deduction for a rule 4. Most annoying as there were 22 runners in that race. Nothing is ever easy or straightforward when trying to get money from a bookie. 

10 minutes ago, Stormy said:

Excellent, very nice win, well done. Are Betfred still offering 3x odds for one winner and bonuses if all selections win?

No mate 2X only on lucky 15 but the 4X and 5X are still the same for the lucky 31 and 63.

Archived