17th May - General Discussion - Stop and Step

17th May

The crisp man

From reading between the lines last night I believe arcades will reopen on 17th May (at the earliest) 5 weeks after the bookies.

I'm assuming the bookies will have to implement a time limit and 2 machine rule? It again seems sad given the effort they have put in to be covid secure with regular cleaning in arcades to be left in the same bracket as cinema's and pubs.

Anyway I guess it means I'll wait a few more weeks to lose my money 💰

I guess I’ll be waiting until everything’s back to close as normal as we can get - 21st June I think it was. Not going to the bookies to be kicked out after 15 minutes, sometimes it takes me a few minutes just to decide what to play. Might put a football bet on though. And if I’m lucky, use my second visit to pick up my winnings. 🙂

I'm assuming they'll have the 15 minute rule, but I'm just guessing for now, wait and see I guess.

I don't think I'll be heading in during the 15 minute rule period, I tried it late last year and was surprised how much you can lose in 15 minutes on an fobt!

I'm hoping we can all got round to stopandstep's gaff in June, have a go on his new machine, hopefully it's set to 94% or higher?!

Archived