Jackpot repeater mechanism - £100 Jackpot Fruit Machines - Stop and Step

Jackpot repeater mechanism

Hey, I hope you enjoy your machine. I don't think there is a way to turn it off. As it was a legal requirement for them not to award more than one repeat, it is probably programmed in to the machine rather than a setting that can be switched on or off. 
What's your favourite games on it?

There's an interesting Buddy Love video here where his fruit machine attendant mate keyed a Boogie Nights machine to see how 'random' the repeater software is, looks like there must have been a repeater software change in 2013.  Mr Stop sir, I was wondering if you could do the same with your machine for, say, 50 £100 repeats on Mighty Black Knight to see how many times you hit the repeat, I'm guessing it's about 1 in 10:

Hello, would you mind telling me where the best place to buy one of the 777 cabinets is ? I’m after one similar to stop and steps with multiple games available just for private use. Could you also give me a rough figure of what I should expect to pay. Thank you in advance. 

1 hour ago, Denz said:

Hello, would you mind telling me where the best place to buy one of the 777 cabinets is ? I’m after one similar to stop and steps with multiple games available just for private use. Could you also give me a rough figure of what I should expect to pay. Thank you in advance. 

I'm not sure on the best place to buy one but I bought mine from eBay. Search for Triple 7 under coin-operated gaming and there are a fair few. I paid £1450 including delivery (these things are very heavy). If you can collect yourself you'll probably save a few pound, but it probably wouldn't fit in a car. The prices on eBay seem to range from £1000 to around £1900. There's one on there now for £1200 (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Barcrest-Triple-777-Twin-Screens-500-100-70-Jackpots-Games-NOW-FULLY-LOADED/154315939107?hash=item23edf25d23:g:WL0AAOSwPslgCdOL). That item is nothing to do with me, I just had a look. No one has bid on it yet. 

• 2 years later...