Latest lockdown made me realise profitable sports betting is comapred to slotting - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Latest lockdown made me realise profitable sports betting is comapred to slotting

Stormy

I keep reasonable records and only play slots in bookies, so for much of past year not played much. Typically I play in bookies on a Sun morning before shopping and maybe a couple of other days if time permits. Balance very up and down but I've noticed my bank account balance has been much healthier this past year only need to get physical cash out occasionally instead of every week.

Sports betting has been fantastic and have drawn out over 1k from online accounts (sports betting only) and still have more than I started out with Jan 20.

When lockdown finishes going to try not to get back into the habit of visiting bookies as there are some real arseholes around. Apart from the disabled person threatening to lamp me with crutch because I was "playing the volume too loud" and filming a big win on my fobt, I was surprised how many punters in the bookies I visit did not have masks on.

Anyway stay safe and be lucky.

High street bookies are a dying breed. Shit odds, filthy toilets, violent angry customers. Stay home stay safe and if you stick to sports markets you know then you probably have a much better chance of coming out on top. 

Archived