Youtube Videos - £100 Jackpot Fruit Machines - Stop and Step

Youtube Videos

JRSC01

If anyone else likes watching T7 machines, this guy posts videos a lot of natural play, quite laid back if you want to take a look, im not sure if he is already on the forum or indeed part of the FruitEmu scene, but i love just relaxing and watching him, its his own machine, and i gather is isn't well know as he has 700= subs at the moment.

If you can, check him out. - im not sure of his real name, this is his channel, and he will take request to play what slots he has, and seems to have a very wide range of games available ranging from £70 - £500.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi1mymcuMaJ0Rf8eFCEFSvQ

2021-01-23.png

• 6 months later...
On 1/23/2021 at 2:44 PM, JRSC01 said:

If anyone else likes watching T7 machines, this guy posts videos a lot of natural play, quite laid back if you want to take a look, im not sure if he is already on the forum or indeed part of the FruitEmu scene, but i love just relaxing and watching him, its his own machine, and i gather is isn't well know as he has 700= subs at the moment.

If you can, check him out. - im not sure of his real name, this is his channel, and he will take request to play what slots he has, and seems to have a very wide range of games available ranging from £70 - £500.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi1mymcuMaJ0Rf8eFCEFSvQ

2021-01-23.png

Just started watching as well. Nice content! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...