Crap staff. - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Crap staff.

Mentholdan

Just got back from Betfred in Sutton. I put my lucky 31 on and put the change in the FOBT. Played Horus for £2 a spin, got the bonus and a RETRIGGER on 2nd spin. I ended up having 12 spins on the "eye" and still only managed a £360 win. Still, not to be sniffed at.  I collected and gave the cashier £100 along with a slip with my name, username and account number and said I'd like to pay this £100 into my account please. She rang up the slip through the machine and I thought this must be a new method. 

When the cash did not show on my account I showed the cashier and she cancelled the slip and returned my money saying that I can't do this in the shop. So I replied yes you can, to which she replied I'm too busy, so I said what about the cashier sitting next to you?  and she then replied, she's new here. 

She looked at me as though I was a piece of shit on her shoe. I have an explosive temper so I just left the shop before I got myself in trouble. 

WOW what an attitude by the staff you would think the way the high street industry of gambling is going you’d think they would want as many people in the shops spending as much money as possible look what’s happened to William hill shutting loads of branches and the reduction on the fobt stakes

personally I see in 5 years time all gambling will be online with no need for shops 

is there any other branches apart from betfred in Sutton I’m sure they will want your custom 

failing that you could quit gambling altogether 😂😂😂😂

54 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

Just to highlight the deposit still gets rung through the till though its not a new system.

Hi Cazza, no that wasn't the case here, she took the slip which I had written my name, username and password on, "this is the info she needs when she calls in the deposit to head office" and just rang it through the till as if it were a £100 bet, it seems she didn't even look at the slip, I passed her the betting slip with all the relevant details needed and I asked to please put this on my account. The more I think about it the more I believe she just didn't know how to do it, I wouldn't have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is being spoken to and looked down at like scum. 

Oh right sorry crossed wires.I used to work in a bookies and never came across so many thick staff in my life. My old Deputy used to say to customers don't ask me I'm only the deputy . But she was an idiot 

Today she obv didn't know how to process it for you so rung it up as a normal bet.no wonder you are raging.

Archived